Donate by Workplace Match

Many companies provide options for making charitable contributions through payroll deduction. These options may include a direct donation to an organization of your choice, or matching contributions.


Check with your HR or Payroll department for more information about how you can support us through your company.


Your company may partner with the United Way. While Orphan World Relief is not a United Way agency, you can still support us by listing "Orphan World Relief" and our Federal Tax ID number "20-2724479" on the United Way form.

4889 Sinclair Rd., Suite 204, Columbus, OH 43229

Call us toll free: 1.855.Orphan.5 (1.855.677.4265)



© 2008 - 2020 Orphan World Relief All Rights Reserved  | Privacy Statement  |  FAQ